Friday, May 15, 2009

Sorry I didn't know the rules ...

I've just been informed that the number one rule of blogs is blog. And I've had good intentions to blog this week, I just haven't. I also had goo intentions to eat right and work out a lot, that didn't really happen either. We had a rather large event at work yesterday and I've been super busy trying to get videos and thank you gifts and flowers and all sorts of other things ready for it. And while I would like to say that I was totally prepared for this, that I had gone to trader joes and bought stuff to make salads and that I was super conscious of not stress eating, that's just not what happened. This week has been more like busy busy crazy oh taco busy cookie crazy 20 min of Jillian shower sleep repeat.

Now that the event it over, no more excuses. Game On!

No comments:

Post a Comment