Monday, May 11, 2009

I may need a new set of legs

'Cause mine are so not happy with me.

I did day 1 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred on sat and walked 6 miles and change with mommykins on Sunday, it's a good thing I don't spend all day going up and down stairs, oh wait...

So Jillian is kicking my butt, I realize that is the point, but still, it has been a long long time since I have been quite this sore. The whole theory of the video is if you are only going to work out for 20 minutes a day, they are going to be a freaking hard 20 minutes. There are 3 levels, you are supposed to work your way though them, hypothetically over 30 days. Each level consists of a warm up, then 3 rounds of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs, then a cool down. If this shapes up my arms it will all be worth it. The only things you need in addition to the dvd are hand weights. My goal is to do it every day for the next 30 and add additional cardio in maybe every other day, wish me luck, I'm definitely going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment