Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Definitions

fat
-adjective
1. having too much flabby tissue; corpulent; obese: a fat person.
2. plump; well-fed: a good, fat chicken.


The dreaded f-word. Most of us go out of our way to not use it; we say voluptuous, curvy, curvaceous, well-built, plus-size, shapely, fluffy, big boned, overweight, more to love, extra padding, the list goes on and on. Well I’m reclaiming fat; if Eve Ensler can reclaim cunt then I can reclaim fat. So here we go; FAT: fabulous, attractive, and tough. So we should revel in our fatness, I am fabulous as I am, and tough as hell with many attractive qualities.

On the diet front, I’ve been working out almost every day and staying within my daily allotment of calories. The scale keeps moving in the right direction, which has me happy. Just got to keep on plugging away at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment