I am a slacker, I admit it.
I made this great push with round 1, did great, and now I'm doing nothing. I'm not gaining the weight back, but I'm also not losing weight. I am frustrated with myself. I know I can do it if I just buckle down, but I have had so much else going on that I haven't made it a priority, and I know I should and that I need to. Traveling and boys and being sick are just excuses, and I can't keep making them.
So here are my resolutions:
1) I will put EVERYTHING in fitday.com - If I can get obsessive about entering things in again I will eat better.
2) I will work out at least 5 days a week.
3) I will not beat myself up about feeling like a cow, I will just work harder.
4) If I have to obsess about how weird boys are, the treadmill is the perfect place to do it.
5) I will not stress/emotional eat.
6) No more desserts, except for cake on my birthday.
7) I will start doing yoga again, I miss being bendy.